Dec 1, 2010

Heart Zeena Designer Feature:


About Heart Zeena:

I am a textile designer from little old london and i love cutting, sticking, printing, collecting, knitting, sewing and making. i graduated with a degree in printed textile design from chelsea college of art and design in 2007 and have since been working for other lovely designers before deciding to design and make my own heart zeena collection of printed treats!


Inspirations:

I am inspired by everything from a squashed old leaf on the ground to a car boot sale treasure but especially by my collections as I love to hoard all sorts of rubbish and will soon run out of space to keep everything in!

Best Sellers:

An owl called Clive is super popular at the moment! he just keeps flying out! but I’ll have lots for the fair so don’t worry!



We Make Christmas:


I will have a selection of my hand screen printed treats including a cushion called Audrey apple, my favourite little owl called clive, some cards called bob and a leaf called larry. I will also be bringing along some limited edition paper cut prints and cards.






Websites:

www.zeenashah.com

www.zeenashah.blogspot.com

www.heartzeena.etsy.com

www.folksy.com/shops/heartzeena

Follow Us On Twitter:

http://twitter.com/heartzeena

Find Us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/heart-zeena-x/370669842104













No comments: