Dec 3, 2009

Little Chook Designer Feature




About LittleChook:

I originally trained as a Woven Textile Designer and worked as a designer for various Scottish woollen mills. After I had my first daughter in 2006 I set up littlechook to make gorgeous organic cotton clothing for babies and children.

Inspirations:

I love birds and animals and they inspire my flock prints. I spend alot of time in the park these days with my two girls feeding squirrels! Flock has a lovely texture which kids really seem to love. Anyone who has ever had a fuzzy felt set will know what I mean. I keep the hand cut shapes bold and graphic and use bright colours for my designs. Making them nice and appealing for children.

Best Sellers:




One of my best selling t shirts at the moment is the long sleeve shark t shirt. I think customers like ‘jaws’ as the design is a bit different and is great for boys and girls. One complaint I hear from alot of mum’s is there isn’t enough choice for boys!

We Make Christmas:





At We Make I will have a range of short and long sleeve t shirts with my signature flock prints but also a new range of bibs, hats and blankets featuring some new flock designs. I will also have an expanded range of mini kids bags which make perfect stockings fillers and are just the right size for carrying a few books or toys on the go.




Your sites:

www.littlechook.co.uk

No comments: