Dec 5, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Crystal and Stone

  

About Crystal and Stone:
My name is Amanda, I am based in London, and here is a little insight into my world -"Crystal and Stone".

After years of suppressed creativity, my life changed when I stumbled across a little bead shop off Carnaby Street.  I immediately fell in love with the aesthetic properties of the gemstones, which inspire me to produce designs that are effortlessly chic.

The crystals and semi precious gemstones are beautifully offset with sterling silver, gold filled and copper findings.

I hope that through my jewellery, you too will find a love for all things "Crystal and Stone".

Inspirations:
The pieces I design are elegant but contemporary, and I always feel obligated to let the true beauty of the materials I am working with "shine through".

My inspiration comes from the gemstones themselves. From the sea blue hue of Amazonite, to the golden flashes of Labradorite, which also happens to be my favorite gemstone of them all.

Best Sellers:



My best sellers are the ‘Weekender’ earrings - They are so easy and comfortable to wear, and are made with various colour combinations and gemstones. 

The leather and sterling silver bracelets are also hugely popular, and with 4 styles to choose from.



We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:

There will many more beautiful items at the fair including bracelets, necklaces and my new hammered Copper collection.


 

Websites:
Follow Us On Twitter:
@crystoneamanda
Find us on Facebook:


1 comment:

Sam Osborne said...

Lovely lovely - fabulous inspiring story and gorgeous jewellery. Make me wish I had pierced ears! :)