Dec 7, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Samantha Morris



About Samantha Morris:
I have worked as a Graphic Designer for over 15 years. Having been the
Art Director for Live magazine, voted Supplement of the Year, for over 9 years, I left the Mail on Sunday to start her own business.
As a student I was a keen printmaker and this, combined with my flare for typography saw me launch a range of witty prints and stationery. Screenprinting the collection ensures each piece is unique whilst maintaining a beautiful finish. The fun, bold, clever designs are guarenteed to raise a smile and the cards, will ensure you pride of place on the mantlepiece.

Inspirations:

Inspired by the funny things that people say and wanting to play with these words and phrases and turn them into quirky visual products that make you smile. I also love beautiful old letterpress typography and vintage finds.

Best Sellers:



My best Sellers are my range of 'Fank U' cards and of course 'Keep Glam and Rock on!'


We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:

They'll be beautiful Fashionably Festive Christmas cards and gift tags. Plus great stocking fillers such as Mugs, Tea Towels and boxed sets of notecards as well as Framed prints, Cushions and Pillowcases.


 
 
Website:


No comments: