Sep 21, 2009

Sabine Cornic Designer Feature




About Sabine Cornic:

Originally a Graphic Designer, I used to work as an Art Director in advertising for more than 10 years. After moving from Germany to the UK and becoming a freelancer I had more time to develop other skills and signed on for courses in Textile Design at St. Martins where I focused on printed Textiles. Since then I have started to screen print my own patterns and illustrations on fabric. I love to work with silk, and use my hand printed fabrics to create bags, purses, cushions and T-shirts.

Inspirations:

I draw my inspiration from nature, artistic movements like Art Nouveau, and Design periods like the 50's.

Best Sellers:




My best selling pattern so far is an Art Nouveau inspired motif of dragonflies. It proved to be very versatile for either purses and cushions, and I printed it on a variety of colours and materials. Here is a photo of a cushion.

We Make Christmas:


I will be present with my bags, purses and other Textiles, and will create some special luxurious items for the festive season.

You’re Sites:


You can and buy my creations at etsy:

www.sabinecornic.etsy.com

Dawanda:

sabinecornic.dawanda.com

and see my more of my patterns and illustrations at:

www.sabinecornic.com

No comments: