Sep 23, 2008

Spotlight- Pink Pink


Silvia of Pink Pink is a London living, crochet hook wielding, Portuguese mum of a five year old Princess. Working full time in the media industry, looking after her daughter, and creating a huge range of wonderful things, Silvia’s life is a whirl of activity.


“Generally, I am in constant change. One day I am making vintage baby hats, the other I am creating a completely new hat style. I am always busy, otherwise I get bored!


Who could get bored in the the world of Pink Pink? Silvia’s creations are bright, bold, and exciting. Her girly style and love of colour is evident throughout her designs, sparking with her vibrancy and creativity.



In the Pink Pink repertoire there is something for everyone. Cushions, toys, clothes, dolls, brooches, blankets, home wares, scarves, wonderful things for all the family.


Waiting for We Make:

You will be spoilt for choice! As well as her huge range of loveliness, Silvia will have brand new stock. Currently, she is working on a range of paper mache sculptures that will make wonderful unique gifts for those people who have everything else.


Can’t Wait for We Make:

If you are settling down for those cosy winter evenings, you’ll want to visit Pink Pink’s FOLKSY store for some of her gorgeous crocheted blankets and cushions.


2 comments:

genuinelygreen said...

Those crocheted blankets remind me of the ones my grandmother knit for me when I was younger. So sweet.

Unknown said...

Thank you. What a lovely feature :)