Nov 25, 2008

Designer Spotlight- Yumptatious

Emma loves to sew. Her items include bags, purses, brooches, sock monkeys and much more.

Emma wants her work to make people smile as well as fulfilling a purpose.

‘I make all my products in a flurry of excitement and enthusiasm! Working within the confines of my kitchen, I start with an idea but let the ideas flow: I quite often end up with a piece quite different to the one I intended to do: it's one the perks of working for yourself! I tend to make 4 items at the same time, which allows me to try out different ideas whilst stopping 'yumptatious' from being too sporadic! I prefer to use natural fabrics such as cotton and linen, sturdy fabrics that are wonderful to use but are tough enough to withstand day-to-day use’


Waiting For We Make Christmas:
Emma is currently working on some new brooches, perfect for brighten up your winter coats. Emma is also working on a great new range of aprons to protect those Christmas outfits while cooking your wonderful Christmas dinner.


Can’t Wait for We Make Christmas:
Check out Yumptatious online shop http://www.yumptatious.etsy.com/. Its full of pretty items that are just perfect for those extra special gifts.

No comments: