Apr 17, 2010

TobyBoo Designer Feature





About TobyBoo:

In a nutshell: Central St Martins graduate then television researcher then handbag designer then mother. After a combination of being disabled and having a tiny baby somehow I needed to keep sane. Starting with presents for baby friends and word of mouth Tobyboo was born. Tobyboo is just me Tina. Named after my two and a half year old boo, I create embroidered decorative items for special occasions. Framed textile art, baby blankets, vintage style dolls, wedding keepsake art along with the exciting, challenging commissions put my way!

Inspirations:

I'm inspired by almost anything I see. Not meaning to sound like Paul Smith but it's true - if you don't find inspiration in everything look again! Can't really put it better than that.

Best Sellers:


My current best sellers are my baby blankets which are cosy soft Minkee backed and on the front - well that's what ever you could dream up! Custom made commissions have included nursery rhymes, wood land, flags with a Tobyboo twist and my favourite a pair of London blankets.

We Make Summer:


For We Make Summer I plan to have some fresh new work including gorgeous new dolls, cushions and some examples of some marvellous work that I could custom make for you.

Website:

Find more Boo at www.tobyboo.com or www.tobyboo.etsy.com


No comments: