Apr 21, 2010

Creme Nouveau Designer Feature:

Twinkle deluxe collection


About Creme Noveau:


I love creating jewellery and it has got to be flamboyant, tongue in cheek and above all fun! It’s got to make you smile. I can’t resist using unexpected items and kooky vintage images. I hunt for my treasure in junk shops and at car boots sales. My medium of choice is predominantly resin and any charming odds and ends. My work is all about retro revival with a sense of humour, and of course involving sprinklings of the most sparkly finds and lashings of decadent glamour.

Inspirations:

I love extravagant gewgaws and nostalgic kitsch ephemera. I’m fascinated by weird and wonderful oddities from decades past, and vintage Hollywood glamour, perfectly preened actresses dripping in elaborate jewels. I try to combine this extravagance with my whimsical finds to create jewellery that when worn, demands attention.

Best Sellers:


‘fancy a dodger?’

Babe necklace from my twinkle deluxe collection is my most popular. It features an image of a 17th century nude woman being led blind fold by a pig and a cherub! Also my ‘oh crumbs’ collection always go down a treat, the jammy dazzler brooches In particular.


brooch ‘Babe’ necklace

We Make Summer Fair:

I am showing my newest collection twinkle deluxe with my latest items, including bracelets and
earrings, and I will be giving free cute badges to every customer exclusively at we make.


Website:

www.cremenouveau.com


No comments: