Nov 25, 2010

Circe's Knicker Draw Designer Feature:


About Circe’s Knicker Draw:

Hello, my names Rachel and I hand make knickers and other goodies out of vintage fabrics, rescued garments and colourful off cuts. I also use new fabrics with quirky prints, but try to use up every last scrap! I set up as a freelance lingerie designer after I finished my Contour Fashion degree in 2006, I then set up my knicker adventure a little later and got to show at London Alternative Fashion Week which was a great experience. After a bit of a break to have my daughter Aya, some serious knicker making neglect and a hectic move from Dorset to Gloucestershire I am now very much back into the swing of things! Yay!

Inspirations:

I’m inspired by lots of random and lovely things . . . . I love Myths and Legends, Dinosaurs, Ladybirds, Creepy Crawlies and I get a lot of inspiration from nature, especially trees and the sea!


Best Sellers:




Knickers ,Knickers ,Knickers!!!! Many of my knickers have ribbons at the back to tie in a bow, my signature piece has a kind of pocket detail at the back also. It’s something a little bit different and quirky!

We Make Christmas:




This year I will be selling lots of lovely fabric flower brooches and decorations that I make out of the knicker off cuts. I also have a few fun Christmas stockings, a mini sample sale and some nice Christmas offers!!!!! Hope to see you there!





Website:

You can see more bits and pieces on my blog

circesknickerdraw.blogspot.com

No comments: