Nov 21, 2010

Cosmo Cards Designer Feature:


Bio:

My name is Cosmo Hill-Miers. I’m 26 and live in North London. I have a 1st Class degree in Fine Art from NTU, and work as an Art Technician in a comprehensive secondary school alongside my creative practice.

I am a maker by nature and training, and see a lot of potential in the fusion of new technologies and traditional craft. It’s an exciting time in the world of art and design and I want to be a part of it.

Inspiration:

I have tried my hand at many artistic pursuits but always find myself drawn back to what is possible with a humble sheet of paper. Its finest qualities are simultaneously its weakest, so at times it is a love hate relationship but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Best Sellers:


I think people like “Flutterbys and Flowers” because of the level of delicacy, it pushes the limits of both the material and cutting process. Or maybe it’s just because it’s pretty...

We Make Christmas:

At the fair I will be selling my range of cards including a few brand new designs, and my series of laser cut artworks (also with some new designs), which will be available both in and out of frames and on order in any colour your heart desires with guaranteed delivery before Christmas. Look forward to seeing you there...

My site:

www.cosmocards.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/cosmocards

Follow me on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cosmo-Cards/52977512600


1 comment:

Peta Lovell said...

Brilliant!