Nov 8, 2010

Tobyboo Designer Feature:



About Tobyboo:

Tobyboo started as a way to save money, as when you have a baby you suddenly have heaps of other little people to buy presents for. I went to Central St Martins and came out with a jewellery degree but went into television working in children’s programmes. Ten years ago I became chronically ill and my TV career came to an end - to keep me sane I got the sewing machine out and started Twinkle handbags (owned by Jools Oliver, Donna Air and Lisa Rogers)

Further down the line I did some creative machine embroidery courses, Toby was born and well, that takes you to Tobyboo!

Inspirations:

My inspiration comes from almost everywhere - as a family we go to so many places in London and when I start to think of an idea it’s only later that I realise where the seed came from.

Best Sellers:

Oddly, my best seller isn’t a baby’s or child’s piece, it’s Sewn Together a personalised framed work that makes a perfect wedding or anniversary gift.






We Make Christmas:



For We Make Christmas I will have heaps of stocking fillers and stockings - all one-off creations - along with a chance for you to place last-minute personalised orders. I’ll also be selling some lovely new deco tape to wrap your presents with!







Website:

www.tobyboo.com

Follow Us On Twitter:

http://twitter.com/Tobyboo

Find Us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tobyboo/56904273558?v=info&ref=ts#!/pages/Tobyboo/56904273558?v=wall&ref=ts






No comments: