Nov 10, 2010

Justine Ellis Designer Feature:






About Justine Ellis:

Two years ago I took the plunge and give up my day job to concentrate on designing and printing my own range of screen-printed products. It’s been a fantastically exciting and creative time for me, so ‘fingers crossed’ it continues.

I live in a leafy corner of southeast London, where I work messily from home, but venture north to Hackney to get even more messy and print at the fantastic Printclub London. I print using an environmentally friendly, water based, screen-printing process. I endeavour to print on recycled, Fairtrade, stock.

Inspirations:

I’m inspired by mid century design, and architecture; Lucienne Day, Alvar Aalto, Charley Harper & Marimekko to name but a few. A huge inspiration though must be the millions of ‘favourite blogs’ I look to for distraction on a daily basis.


Best Sellers:

My best sellers are definitely my ‘Knitting Pattern’ tote bags & cushion covers.



We Make Christmas:





I’ll be bringing a bit of everything to the fair, hopefully a little something for everyone - from brooches to bags and prints on paper. Of course it wouldn’t be right not to bring some bits and bobs of a Christmassy nature too, so there’ll be Christmas cards and tree decorations to get you feeling festive.






Website:

You can find me at www.justineellis.co.uk. There are links to my Folksy & Etsy shops on my site.

I print at www.printclublondon.com.

Follow Us On Twitter:

I’m also partial to a tweet @Justinthewoods


No comments: