Nov 30, 2010

Mary Kilvert Designer Feature:


About Mary Kilvert:

My name is Mary Kilvert and I graduated with an illustration degree from Kingston University in 2004. I took a year out to travel after graduating and have been working as an illustrator since. I started making products to sell at craft fairs and through my website 3 years ago.

Inspirations:

I love animals and their quirky characters and I also love creating illustrations inspired by fairytales and children's stories. I get a lot of my inspiration from visits to the V&A. I like to work with pattern and creating decorative work.

Best Sellers:





One of my best selling prints is called Colourful Sheep, which is based on a children's book I have written. I experimented with printing the image onto fabric and making it into cushions, which have been one of my best selling items.




We Make Christmas:


I will be selling new prints that I have recently been working on. I will also be selling my cards, badges, pocket mirrors, cushions and I will also have some new t-towel designs on sale.




Websites:

www.marykilvert.com

http://marykilvert.blogspot.com/

Online Shops:

www.marykilvert.etsy.com

www.marykilvert.bigcartel.com

www.twitter.com/marykilvert

1 comment: