Nov 3, 2010

Maapstudio Designer Feature:




About Maapstudio:

I have started my artistic journey in Zakopane called “”magical place” which is surrounded by polish Tatra mountains. It could be compare with Paris Montparnass . The cafés and bars of Zakopane were a meeting place where artistic ideas were hatched and mulled over .There I have created my first designs which has been inspired by nature.

From there I have moved to Gdansk where I have gained Master Degree in Fine Arts and ceramics .Living on the coast of Baltic sea completely changed my way of seeing the objects . During this period I have been obsessed with research of structure and tensions in the material.

Later in UK where I am currently living I continued my development and started to work with parian porcelain. I set the studio and started to design stylish jewellery with effortless modernity and lasting value..

Inspirations:

In all my creations you can see an appreciation of material. What makes it so unique is parian porcelain clay, I am turning that into great quality wearable work of art. Every piece is enriched with a subtle palette of colour , inspired by abstract and nature objects around me .I like floral patterns, clean lines, translucent forms and 1920′s couture.


Best Sellers:




My best seller is El Medano Porcelain Ring With Delicate Flower Decoration Turquoise Green Colour.






We Make Christmas:



I will be selling my range of porcelain jewellery. I am also preparing beautiful porcelain Christmas Tree decorations exclusively for the We Make Christmas Fair.



Website:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaaPstudio

Follow Us On Twitter:

http://twitter.com/MaaPstudio




No comments: