Oct 5, 2009

Licorice Kids Designer Feature




About Licorice Kids:

After graduating a fashion and textiles degree, I had a lot of trouble in finding a direction until my attention was drawn to childrenswear. I enjoy the playfulness and colourful free reign you can have designing for kids.

Most of the pieces I currently do feature animal prints and appliqués applied mostly to t-shirts but I love playing around with other accessories for kids, and anything else that takes my fancy.



Inspirations:

Inspiration comes from all over the place, a lot of it I take from things I loved as a child, from clothing toys and ornaments to animals seen on school trips.



Best Seller:




Our Camel print has proved a hit, as well as the terry towelling baby T’s.




We Make London:

I will be bringing to the fair a big selection of my main products with a couple of one off pieces. I will also be including some festive pieces just for the show.



Website:

Come and visit at: licorice-kids.co.uk







1 comment:

Emma in Wonderland said...

Great! As a mum to a funky 3-yr-old boy, I'll be looking out for you!