Oct 27, 2010

Kushmoma Desinger Feature:


About Kushmoma:


Hi my name is Fiona.

I have been painting and crafting as long as I can remember. During my time at Camberwell College of Art I was able to pursue this passion. Unfortunately after leaving Camberwell work and family commitments meant that I was not able to devote as much time as I would have liked.

I have always had sensitive skin and started making my own cosmetics for myself and family but a chance rediscovery of my old art portfolios by my daughter inspired me to combine art with chemistry.

Inspirations:

The art of calligraphy is where I find a lot of my inspiration. I strive to create delicate patterns and motifs which I hope will enhance any bath time experience. My designs have a floral theme flowing from a love of the Mexican artist Luis Miguel Suro and the natural world.




Signature Piece:

Soap marbelling has been an ongoing passion of mine. I paint using soap as the medium. Using this technique I try to create eye catching, dramatic and divinely scented soaps.

What to Expect:

Buyers can expect to see an exciting range of decorative soaps and massage bars created from Fair Trade and RSPO oils and butters, with traditional and exotic fragrances like Lavender, Pomegranate and Frankincense and Myrrh amongst others.








Website:


www.kushmoma.blogspot.com





No comments: