May 9, 2010

Bobbie Lane Designer Feature:




About Bobbie Lane:

I have always been creative from a very young age. I am a true perfectionist and love to spend my spare time creating new designs and product ideas. Famous designers such as - Issey Miyake and the late Alexander McQueen also use the same technique that I use to create my work.


Inspirations:

I am inspired by everything around me. I am most excited by bright vibrant colours and unusual shapes. I love to experiment with new ideas, and to take ideas from multiple cultures around the world.

Best Sellers:

Every piece is a signature piece as each piece is bespoke and ‘one off’. This piece is one of my favourites.




We Make Summer Fair:

I will be selling scarves, sarongs, cushions, bedding and wall hangings. Every piece is special and made with love. I also take commissions if you have anything in mind that you would like to bring to life.

Website:

www.bobbielane.co.uk

No comments: