May 28, 2010

Just Noey Designer Feature:





About Just Noey:

2008 saw two things happening in my life… First I reached complete saturation after working for 10 years as a digital designer and realised that I was really missing the physical connection with objects while designing and the second was my introduction to Lo-fi film cameras. This started a journey of self-discovery that led me to create JustNoey where I now create and design things using various mediums like ceramics, paper, print and photography.


Inspirations:

I'm a self confessed geek and my inspiration comes from many places… Looking through my camera's view-finder I'm always surprised at what I find. Taking a walk around London and discovering it's well kept secrets, finding beautiful vintage stamps in Postcard fairs, collecting endless treasures from flea markets.


Best Sellers:

My Monster in Manhattan "My Cuppa" Mug was a huge hit last Christmas. The Pink monster was created for my "My Cuppa" line.



We Make Summer Fair:

I'm currently developing two new lines of hand-illustrated ceramics for We Make London. The whole range of products will include mugs, dinner plates, sushi plates and coasters. Here is sneak peak at one of the lines, The Alphabet plates that I've created using food theme doodles.


Websites:

www.justnoey.com

www.justnoey.etsy.com

No comments: