May 12, 2010

Jardin De Fleur Designer Feature:



About Jardin De Fleur:

I discovered my love for millinery and hair accessories recently after the birth of my son. Having left my job in Television Production at the BBC to raise my little boy, I attended evening classes, eventually gaining a BTEC (with Distinction) in Millinery Design from Kensington and Chelsea College. I set-up my little millinery business from home last year and it has grown from strength to strength. I am thrilled to have found such a creative, liberating, and indulgent occupation!


Inspirations:

Much of my inspiration comes from nature, from gardens, but you will equally find me trawling museums and galleries letting my imagination run wild!

Best Sellers:


I sell a lot of floral and feathery hairbands as they are super versatile pieces that can be worn for more formal weddings, but equally look great with jeans and a ‘T’. I adore making them as they are each completely unique and the colour palette and styles are limitless!



We Make Summer Fair:

At the Summer Fair, Jardin de Fleur will be exhibiting the Spring/Summer 2010 collection which is made up of a colourful variety of hats, fascinators, and hair accessories.


Websites:

www.jardindefleur.co.uk

http://www.folksy.com/shops/JardinDeFleur

No comments: