Jun 15, 2010

Love You Long Time baby Designer Feature:



About Love You Long Time Baby:

I started 10 years ago making womenswear and after this time in the industry and following the birth of my daughter I decided to branch out a start a baby range, I thought there was a niche in the market for clothing that was hand crafted with alternative patterns and colours to the tradition pink. I work from a small studio in the heart of Camden and am currently exploring the idea of adding boys clothes to my range.

After 10 years running "Love You Longtime" for grown ups I decided it was high time little princesses got a piece of the cake and so decided to start Love You Longtime Baby! I have always believed that it's all about the trimmings and details, and so have translated my love of colour, pattern and embellishment into a mini collection. I have tried to create a collection that is charming and pretty yet with a chic twist. Pink is fabulous, but so is red, blue, green, purple, orange black and white! All of our dresses are handmade in a studio in London from the finest cotton and finished with hand selected buttons, ribbons and trims. We update seasonally paying close attention to catwalk trends and themes to ensure Love You Longtime babies stand out in the playground and lead the way in mini couture!
Inspirations:

I am inspired by pattern and colour, I adore trims and finishes, and i love mixing colours and textures together. I refere to adult trends on the catwalk seasonally and take elements from high end collects to throw a bit of adge and twist to traditional baby wear!

Best Sellers:



My bestsellers are the bow t shirts and traditional a line dresses, nautical spots go well, as do more quirky prints such as the skull and cross bone or black and white flower






We Make Summer Fair:



Love you longtime baby specializes in exclusive hand made childrens and babywear, using the finest hand picked cottons and finished with beautiful trims, buttons and ribbons.


Websites:

www.loveyoulongtimebaby.com
love you longtimebaby on facebook

No comments: