Jun 9, 2010

MockingHorse Designer Feature:

About MockingHorse:

I have always loved design, and two years ago I decided to make the kind of accessories I wanted to wear but couldn’t find in stores. In early 2010 Mockinghorse officially launched and it’s fantastic to see that other people love the designs as much as I do. A key part of the plan was also to create a business that wouldn’t have a heavy impact on the environment, so Mockinghorse uses recyclable packaging, recyclable acrylic, and we support local businesses by sourcing materials within the UK.

Inspirations:

The world is full of interesting shapes, often in the most simple things, and I like to have fun with that by creating designs based on silhouettes. I admit, I take inspiration from things I personally find joy in – such as nature, travel, tea, books and wildlife. Of course, there is plenty more to come - every day there is inspiration for more ideas!

Best Sellers:

Our signature piece is the London Skyline necklace. This is a favourite with most people because it’s effectively a wearable postcard.




Our newest best seller is our scissors necklace. There are a lot of creative people out there who make things with their own hands, and for them, this necklace seems to express that creativity.



We Make Summer Fair:


We will be selling our entire range of acrylic necklaces and brooches, in our usual variety of colours.




We will also have a few limited-edition guitar brooches and necklaces, which are not available from our online store!



Website:

www.mockinghorse.co.uk

No comments: