Nov 26, 2009

HeartFelt Handmade Designer Feature



About Heart Felt Handmade:

I'm Marie, stay at home mum to 2 little girls, aged 3 and 5, and self-taught stitcher. As a way of saving money and being creative at the same time, I began to make birthday and new baby gifts for the many children and babies that were springing up all around us. I decided to take the plunge and turn my hobby into Heartfelt Handmade in Jan'08.

Inspirations:

My little girls and their friends are the main inspirations for my work...cute name banners for their bedrooms, hairclip holders for the zillions I find all over the house and car and toothy monsters, for my eldest and her friends and their wobbly teeth!

Best Seller:



I make a lot of name garlands throughout the year, but for Christmas I tend to sell more stocking fillers. The Hair clip Holders and Toothy Monsters have been my biggest sellers recently.




We Make London:

For We Make Christmas I will have lots of stocking fillers, the hairclip holders and toothy monsters will be there with cute keyrings and my sleep monsters too along with lots of Christmas decorations and banners. I've been making cute gingerbreadmen and houses for my stall too.




Website:





No comments: