Nov 25, 2009

Pipnstuff Designer Feature




About Pipnstuff:

I’ve always loved collecting random, interesting objects, and Pipnstuff is the result of combining personally sourced vintage and retro items to create bespoke treasures. I use found, recycled and thrifted beads, buttons, and shiny things to create items to intrigue and delight. I love the romantic idea of old, unwanted objects finding new life in today’s modern world.


Inspirations:

I find inspiration everywhere from spring blossom in the countryside, to golden autumn leaves, to old-fashioned board games, well loved literature, afternoon tea with friends, mum’s old button box, vintage china, classic typefaces and walks on the beach.

Best Sellers:



My signature piece is the Queen Alice Through the Looking-Glass Necklace. A quirkily gorgeous double-sided pendant, it pictures Alice on one side, while the other shows text from the book written in reverse. The ‘looking glass’ is a vintage optical lens from a local ex-optician.

My 1950s vintage wooden Scrabble letter tile magnets, originally manufactured by J. W Spear & Sons Ltd, Enfield, England, are also incredibly popular gifts - especially for those personalised messages!



We Make Christmas:

There will be a full range of Pipnstuff’s exclusive and most popular jewellery and accessories: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hairclips, rings, brooches, cufflinks and magnets.

Plus, I’ve recently discovered some really special treasures, which I’ll be making into unique goodies for the We Make Christmas fair.



You’re Sites:

My website is at www.pipnstuff.com and you can also follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/pipnstuff

No comments: