Jun 17, 2011

Biba's Tea Party Designer Feature:


About Biba's Tea Party:



What did you start doing what you do? 

Always been creative and my background is in printed textiles so I just needed to find the right idea.

Why did you chose your business name? 

Not really sure it kind of just came to me one day. Biba is the name of my cat I just really liked the name.

How long have you been doing what you do? 

10 months but have been thinking about doing it for years.

What is your ultimate goal for your business? 

I want to grow a successful company and see Biba’s Tea Party become something I can work on for a very long time.

If you could make something for a famous person who and what would it be....?

I would love to design an amazing mad hatters tea party decorations for Helena Bon Carter because I loved her in Alice in Wonderland and think I could creative something really fun.

Inspirations:

My concept and inspiration comes from the art of an English ‘Tea Party’. All of the products feature whimsical printed illustrations. They have a playful simplistic quality that is both nostalgic and timeless.

Best Sellers:
 
Paper chains are my bestsellers they are fun and easy to use and I also think the concept that everyone can sit and make them up together is really lovely.

We Make Summer Boutique:
  
Show us your top three sellers that will be at the shop






You’re Sites:


Follow Us On Twitter:

Find Us on Facebook:



No comments: