Jun 26, 2011

Olivia Fear Designer Feature:



About Olivia Fear:

What did you start doing what you do?
I began as a painter in oils but due to space restrictions I needed to find an artistic outlet that was small and easy to put away so I started creating these hand cut pictures.

Why did you chose your business name?
I decided to keep it simple and use my own name.

How long have you been doing what you do?
I have been creating hand cut pieces of art for about 2 and a half years. I started out just making them as presents for friends and have only recently started to sell them.


What is your ultimate goal for your business?
I would like to be able to sell all year round.

Inspirations:

I am inspired by all good design.
  
Best Sellers:


It is the first design I ever created and it gets the best response every time.


We Make Summer Boutique:






Website:

www.oliviafeardesigns.posterous.com

No comments: