Jun 29, 2011

Cheeky Handmades Designer Feature:




About Cheeky Handmades:

Why did you chose your business name? 
I like cheeky kids and make mostly kids’ stuff. And obviously all my things are handmade, hence cheekyhandmades.

How long have you been doing what you do?  
I have been sewing since I was a child, and knitting too, but professionally it has been just under a year

What else they you like to do? 
I love crafting in all forms, gardening, reading, photography, hanging out by the seaside or in lovely hot countries.

What is your ultimate goal for your business? 
To be respected and loved by kids and grown ups alike

Inspirations:

kids, blossom, colour, towerblocks, skies, patterns, trees, art, all kinds of beauty really. And often unusual or unexpected .

Best Sellers:



I make named kids’ quilts, each one individually designed and made. 100% cotton, soft yet hard wearing, and sure to become an heirloom. 

We Make Summer Boutique:

Quilts

Pencil rolls

Kids PJs



Websites:

 
Follow Us On Twitter:

Find Us on Facebook:


No comments: