Nov 20, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Becky Fairclough





About Becky Fairclough:

I am a glass artist, I work with hot glass to create pretty things from jewellery to framed wall art pieces. I like to make delicate, intricate and detailed work with a touch of whimsey.
I live and work in the beautiful leafy Surrey Hills with my partner and our 3 cats. I have always been fascinated by glass and started lampworking when we moved here 6 years ago, and graduated from UCA in 2009 with a BA Hons in 3D Design : Glass.

Inspirations:
I am inspired by the things I see around me so my work tends to reflect my immediate environment, in summer my work is full of dragonflies and flowers in winter icicles and Christmas sparkle and when I go on holiday I come back brimming with new ideas which find their way into my pieces.

Best Sellers:



That would have to be my flowers, a combination of lamp worked glass with platinum luster patterns and fine and sterling silvers they make an appearance in both my jewellery and sculptural work.

We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:
I will be bringing a selection of work ranging from Wall art pieces to jewellery and some functional pieces.  
Website:

No comments: