Nov 24, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Mes Jolies Petites Choses




About Mes Jolies Petites Choses:
My name is Sophie and I've created "Mes jolies petites choses" (My pretty little things). I come from France where I studied law and moved to London many years ago.
I started making bags, soft toys … for my nephews and nieces.  I became more and more interested in creating beautiful and unique pieces.
I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I love making them!
 
Inspirations:
My inspirations come from mixing my favourite colors (red/white) and using "noble" fabrics such as linen, wool, gingham. I like personalizing my work by adding my special touch, using a pretty button, a nice ribbon or hand stitching.

Best Sellers:


My best seller pieces of work are my cushions!
None of my cushions are identical.  Every single ribbon has been sewed one by one. They have been named after my nephews and nieces, for example the red one is known "Marie-Camille," the blue one "Paul."

We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:



 You will be able to buy tealight candle holders, bags, stockings, cushions,  handmade cards … I also have a range of hair accessories in Liberty fabric and a limited edition of snowmen have been made especially for the Christmas fair.


 


Website:
Under construction. By December it should be www.mesjolies.petiteschoses.co.uk 


No comments: