Nov 26, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Handprinted By David




About Handprinted By David:
I am a printmaker working out of a small home studio in Homerton, where I hand cut all my card and paper, along with hand printing my designs. My work is mainly influenced by geometry and graphic design. I became interested in printmaking following an evening class at City Lit and have been working at my business for about eight months. In the day I work with databases for a sustainability charity.
Inspirations:

I am like a magpie in my inspiration from what I see on my bike to graffiti to modern art to the Arts and Craft movement to London to anything geometric and beyond. If I see something I like then it normally inspire me.

Best Sellers:

My geometric card pack is both my best seller and could be described as a signature piece of work. It sums up the style of my work well and was one of the first designs I came up with.

We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:

My core items are cards, wrapping paper and gift tags. I am hoping to have a couple of new items but they are still in the development stage so you’ll have to wait until the market to see!

Websites:
Follow Us On Twitter:

Find us on Facebook:



No comments: