Nov 18, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Grace and Firefly



About Grace and Firefly:
I have always loved collecting fabric and buttons, gluing bits and pieces together and threading beads, which also led me to discover many different jewellery making techniques. To fulfill my passion for both sewing and jewellery making, I extended my range from little cute purses to fine silver and glass jewellery. Grace and Firefly is all about making those sweet accessories that every girl and woman wants. I also teach at the London Jewellery School, while working on my own creations. 

Inspirations:
I love working with colours and take inspiration from anything around me. Sometimes I find the best designs come through trial and error, which can often lead to something quite unique and different.

Best Sellers:

My little zipper purse with cotton lace trimming and fabric covered button. It’s also my favourite and available in varieties of print.  

We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:



Cute coin purses along with makeup bags, jewellery and accessories made from buttons, silver and fused glass. 


Websites:
Follow Us On Twitter:
Find us on Facebook:

No comments: