Nov 17, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet LizzieBeths Felties



About Lizzybeths Felties:

Hello my name is Liz from Lizzybeth's Felties.
I live in Pembrokeshire, Wales where I am a designer-maker and creator of unique handmade felt brooches and accessories that I lovingly call Felties. 
Lizzybeth's Felties emerged from my long time love of being creative. The name Lizzybeth's is derived from a nickname I was given when I was young and due to the nature of my designs being fun and quirky I felt it would make a good business name teamed with felties.

Inspirations:


I get lots of my inspiration from my love of nature and animals - I am a big animal fan! I enjoy creating pieces that are eye-catching, exciting and different. I am a magpie for sparkly embellishments and I am always inspired by my favourite tactile elements like buttons, ribbons, beads and more recently sparkly sequins to use in my designs.

Best Sellers:

 




To date my best sellers have to be Barnacle the Whale, Mr and Mrs Sailor Whale, Sausage Dog, Lil Birdies and CUPCAKES!
At christmas it has to be my gingerbread men decorations! 
What all these felties have in common is that they are all very pretty as they are adorned with buttons, sequins and beads - all of my favourites and as well as that making them appealing I also think they have that cute factor that people like :) 



We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience: 










At my stall you will find a predominantly fun christmas decoration selection ranging from the ever popular Gingerbread Men to some new christmas characters like Santa, Snowmen and Rudolph! I will also have for sale my new for 2011 Christmas Robin Collection; decorations that will be perfect for the tree and also for your christmas cake! For now I am keeping the design secret, but all will be revealed soon, so stay tuned! Aside from christmas decorations I will also be selling a selection of brooches and bag charms perfect for christmas gifts. I look forward to seeing you. 








Websites:

 lizzybeths-felties.blogspot.com

Find us on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/lizzybethsfelties

 

No comments: