We will be running our Christmas prize draw from the 16th November 2011 until the 9th December 2011
Prizes: For a full list and images of each prize check out our Prize pages
1st Prize: Handmade items worth £270 http://wemakelondon.blogspot.com/p/christmas-prize-draw-1st-prize-worth.html
2nd Prize: Handmade items worth £188 http://wemakelondon.blogspot.com/p/christmas-prize-draw-2nd-prize-worth.html
3rd Prize: Handmade items worth £121 http://wemakelondon.blogspot.com/p/christmas-prize-draw-third-prize-worth.html
How to Enter:You can enter our prize draw in one of three ways.
Tweet the following about our Christmas fair
‘Check out We Make London's Christmas Fair http://tinyurl.com/czwnf8k Some fantastic sellers Battersea Arts Centre #WEMAKE1’.
Please make sure you add the #WEMAKE1', otherwise we won’t be able to trace your post. Your can retweet as many times as you want throughout the competition
Blog about our Christmas Fair and you will be entered into our prize draw. You will need to add a comment to our post about the competition on our blog http://wemakelondon.blogspot.com/2011/11/we-make-london-christmas-prize-draw.html In the comment please add URL link to the post you have added to your blog about our Christmas fair. If you have more than one blog, you can post on as many blogs as you want, just make sure you post the link each time you blog.
Share a link following link and information about our Christmas fair
‘Check out We Make London's Christmas fair http://tinyurl.com/czwnf8k Some fantastic sellers Battersea Arts Centre on 10th December’
on your profile or page and you will also be entered. You will then need to comment on our competition post on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/
permalink.php?story_fbid= 10150408612169449&id= 184930354448 saying you have shared the link.
Terms and Conditions
- You can enter as many times as you want by retweeting, reposting on facebook and reblogging. Winners will be chosen at random from the three places, so the more entries the more chances of winning
- All entries must be received by midnight on 9th December.
- For each area all of the criteria must be followed, so make sure you post the relevant links so we can validate your entries.
- Prize Draw open to UK residents only
- Winners will be announced on our blog by the 13th December 2011.
- Winners will be notified through the area they submitted there entry (Facebook, Twitter, blog... please note if your blog does not have a contact email for you add this to the post when you leave your link)
- Prizes will be posted to the winner. Please Allow up to 14 days for prize to arrive. We aim to send it straight away but any post delays are beyond our conttrol
- The winners will be drawn completely at random using random.org
- We Make retain the right to change the T&C's and prizes in a reasonable manner, where you see fit.
- If more prizes become available will will add these but no prizes will be removed.