Nov 23, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Cup Of Sea




About Cup Of Sea:
Communications professional turned Graphic Designer! After graduating in Art History from Goldsmiths College, London, I built a career in press and marketing. My love of graphic design was too strong to resist, however, and I began retraining as a graphic designer in 2010. I am currently adding to my design know-how by studying MA Graphic Design part-time at London College of Communication, as well as working as Graphic Designer.
In my spare time, I design and create deliciously delightful laser-cut acrylic jewellery. My jewelry designs range from cute and funky party wear to sharp and chic stylish accessories.


Inspirations:
My designs are laser-cut with love to create intricate rings, necklaces, brooches, bracelets and earrings. My inspirations are the design world, geekery, kitsch, fashion, and pop culture. I am to make my jewellery wearable and fun.


Best Sellers:



“Follow Your Heart” Necklace. Advice to live by ... Layered necklace in gold mirror and red acrylic. Pendant approx 7cm x 7cm. Antique-gold chain, 32cm in length. One of my statement pieces, which also has a matching ring.
We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:


I’ll be selling my necklaces, rings, earrings and brooches, as well as some Christmas themed decorations.
 


Website:
Follow Us On Twitter:
Find us on Facebook:


No comments: