Nov 30, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Zoe Scutts




About Zoe Scutts:
I am a prolific designer and maker in a variety of media including ceramics, glass, wool and screen-printing.

The style of my work could be described as elegantly simple. I am at my happiest when creating and experimenting.

My formative career in graphic design along with a first-class degree has made me hungry for visual inspiration and fully aware of the importance of the value of quality in what I make.

I have two primary school aged children; so life is hectic to say the least.

Inspirations:
My mantra is simplicity, purity and honesty. I am inspired by textures and typography. My work’s strength is in its spatial awareness – the scale, the feel, the shape, the form…

Best Sellers:

This is my signature piece as it bridges all my inspirations in a medium that I love to work and experiment with.

We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:
Elegant and simple festive porcelain Christmas decorations to adorn the tree or use to add that finishing touch to a present. Delicate stoneware bowls and dishes to make any table setting beautiful. Each and every item is individual and handmade by zoescutts.

You’re Sites:
T. 01622 737722 E. zoe@zoescutts.com
Follow me On Twitter/Facebook:

http://twitter.com/madebyzoescutts
 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/madebyzoescuttscom/144081062324848?sk=wall&filter=12


No comments: