Nov 15, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Little Chook



About Littlechook:

I started Littlechook in 2009 as I wanted to create fun, stylish and slightly offbeat clothes for kids. I have a background in Woven Textiles but in 2009 I went on a printing course at Morley College as was hooked.
All my prints are made of flock which feels like fuzzy felt and I like to use bright colours designed to appeal to kids and their parents.

Inspirations:

I’m mainly inspired by lots of things including animals, birds, plants, robots, vintage fabrics and children’s books particularly vintage Ladybird illustrations.


Best Sellers:


My current bestseller is the Stag Beetle t shirt. It is printed onto an ethically made grey t shirt and has been really popular with mini beast mad boys.


We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:

I’ve gone a bit Christmas crazy and have got flock Christmas Puddings on bags, bibs, babygrows and t shirts. 




Website:

1 comment:

Designer kids clothes said...

I like the t-shirts, I am buying clothes and t-shirt is my first choice in shopping. This is all design are superb and amazing, and All babies looking like so cute.